What we are looking for:
- digital crafters (scrapbooking, art journals....)
- card makers (both traditional, hybrid and digital)
- scrapbookers (both traditional, hybrid and digital)
We are also looking for 1-3 traditional crafters with no or little experience in hybrid/digital craft. These crafters will be documenting their “journey” into a new world using blog posts, tutorials and videos.
We would also like to get applications to a CT manager position.
The team members will be required to:
- create a minimum of 4 projects every month uploaded to the kaBoks blog and private blog (Subject to change depending on number of members)
- host contests/challenges on the kaBoks blog (No. of
challenges depends on number of members)
- create tutorials or videos of projects/techniques (two
projects during the 6 month period, this could be a tutorial on one of the required projects)
- create blog posts featuring techniques /inspiration/
- participate in challenges
- promote kaBoks and the designers on their blog and elsewhere
- upload creations to our public gallery
PLEASE SUBMIT to email@example.com
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Link to your blog
- List of forums and galleries that you frequent
- List of current Design/Creative Team positions (Team experience is not required)
- Tell us why you want to join.
kaBoks is a new online store with digital/hybrid products. The Grand Opening is on the 30th of September, and by that time we will be needing quite a few crafters on our creative team.
the kaBoks philosophy:
The whole idea behind kaBoks is that anything is allowed. We want to break down the lines between the different types of scrapbooking. kaBoks will be a store that will create a bridge between traditional and digital scrapbooking. We also want to offer a wide range of products that will target different religions, ethnicities and languages. We ´ll also be adding a special department in our store called "kiddy scrap". I think it will be fun for all of us to be able to play with some less "serious" products aimed at crafting for kids!